Personal data — any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing — any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject — a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child — a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) — SEOMOMENT by PoliLingua Ltd.
Data protection principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject (that’s you) has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data gathered. contact us to inquire about your data.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records contact us to ask for your data to be deleted.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing — meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data. contact us anytime to adjust or withdraw consent you may have given in the past.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your email address, name, billing address, speaker profile, phone number or photograph. We only collect data that is necessary for delivering you a product or service you have consented to. Consent options are included in each form that gathers personal data. If you send us information by email for a specific purpose, we legally interpret consent to use that data only to that purpose. We save the information you provide us with in a secure central database.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes data that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address and browsing history is recorded to personalize your customer experience.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided to them directly or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available in order to provide the services you have signed up for. For example, when your email address no longer works but you wish to receive updates from us, we could source your new email address from public sources like LinkedIn or your company website.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your information as a legal entity or individual in our database in order to provide in a time efficient manner our services to you or contact you as a vendor about possible projects; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract
We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers from SEOMOMENT by PoliLingua Ltd., based on consent or implied interest
- To administer and analyze our client base in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products and services offered
- To request occasional feedback concerning client satisfaction
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we shall offer you products and services that are similar or same to your recorded interest.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you updates and special offers from us. You can easily unsubscribe from these emails or edit your preferences at any time at the bottom of the email.
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for
We might process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The further processing would not harm your interests
- There would be appropriate safeguard for processing
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes before taking such action.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to help us provide the service you requested or to enhance your customer experience.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We anonymize and pseudonymize where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We assure safe handling of sensitive data such as payment information and limit record keeping on paper. Every action we take with your data is recorded with a timestamp and identity of the associated processor so each step can be traced. No personal data is stored on our processors’ computer, rather everything is stored in online databases or synchronized software. All our processors’ computer systems are hard drive encrypted to protect against theft or hacking.
We promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have a responsibility to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 16. We do not target minors with our services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Last modification was made August 02, 2021.